About Australia Post
At Australia Post, serving the Australian community is our reason for being. Community service isn't just part of what we do. It's our core business.
For over 200 years, our services have been connecting Australians to each other and the world - and as our world evolves, so do we. We're building new digital capabilities and services to meet the changing needs of our community.
This includes offering 24/7 access to many of our products and services and greater choice in the way our customers shop, transact and communicate with us.
Fast facts about Australia Post
- Australia Post is considered one of the most trusted brands in Australia
- We deliver approximately 20 million items to 11 million addresses every day
- We have over 4,400 retail outlets, with more than half located in regional and remote areas
- We employ approximately 33,000 people who represent over 100 nationalities
- We are an agent for more than 750 businesses and government entities
- In 2011/12, we invested $4.4 million in community programs and raised $513,580 via staff donations and our 'dollar for dollar' matching program
Want to know more?
We're helping to build more vibrant and inclusive communities through Our Neighbourhood Community Grants Program.Find out more